I’ll make this short and sweet…Break the mold
I’m not talking about financial health, I’m speaking about physical, mental, stress health of small business owners and employees
Needless to say money, finding good employees, making payroll, paying general bills, and having enough left over to try and expand the business are always key factors in the stress test for small business. We are always looking for money, better marketing, and lead generation.
What we neglect is ourselves. Yep, sleep, eating right, vitamins, exercise, 60-80 hours a week.
All of this overlaps into our personal lives as well, family relationships, kids, parents, friends, and lack of social life.
First things first see your doctor
- Regular checkups
- Get a cardiologist
- Start a routine exercise program (home or install at work) at least 10-15 minutes of exercise 3 times a week
- Vitamins-get a complete vitamin like Alive
- Use a sports workout enhancement like Six star in the morning or before working out.
- Use a testosterone supplement (adds energy, stamina, and other good things)
- Not sleeping ask your doctor for something that will help…melatonin is good
- If need be change your diet or set up where you eat healthier and more regular meals
Take a few minutes a day to meditate…you will be surprised on how it can help.
All of these things combined work, I know from my own experience-a healthy mind and body